Friday, May 18, 2007

I Did It! New York Transit Museum Store

Cross It Off the List: New York Transit Museum Store

I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the New York Transit Museum Store


Seduced by the shop's online offerings, things seemed slightly too expensive for what was available. The only thing that was even mildly appealing were the Poetry in Motion posters. Anyone who's ever ridden public transit in NYC is familiar with these.

I passed on the whole lot and instead enjoyed the lovely architecture of Grand Central Station:



I ended up walking up Fifth Avenue, and passed so many souvenir shops with better momentos.

In the end, I think all I really want is one of these:

"WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU" CERAMIC COFFEE MUG
The Classic NY Paper Cup (In Ceramic!)

No comments: