Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Did It! Get My Picture Taken With Smoking Hot Marines During Fleet Week

Cross it off the list: Get My Picture Taken With Smoking Hot Marines During Fleet Week

"I don't know about this whole Fleet Week thing," remarked my well-meaning friend.


"What do you mean?"


"Well, I keep seeing all these dudes dressed in white uniforms, but they're all old and fat."


"No, silly, those are SAILORS, do not allow them to distract you from the task at hand. Stick with Marines. Trust me."


I was dismayed to find that only ONE measly ship was docked here in Manhattan - all the rest were on Staten Island, thus throwing way off the USMC Hottie to Single Female Taxpayer ratio.


Staten Island was too far to go for my photo op.


I was just hanging out at a bar, minding my own business, ready to throw in the towel on this goal, when all of a sudden three fine specimens of USMC hotness presented themselves before me.


"Would you mind being in a photo with us?"


Whatnow?! Way to turn the tables, Fellas!


Needless to say, I was more than happy to pose for their photos, and they for mine:

USMC Hotness, Exhibit A

All three of their ages put together still rendered them too young for me. More Devil Pups than Devil Dogs, they still definitely fit the "Smokin' Hot" bill.

Just as quickly as they appeared, they disappeared into the night. As they slipped away, the handsomest among them murmured in my ear, "Thanks for making my night."


"How did I do that?" I asked, perplexed.


"Just by showing up here tonight, looking as beautiful as you do."


Awwww.... now that's smooth. They must teach 'em that in Boot Camp.

Semper Fi, indeed.

No comments: