Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Well, What Is All This About?

I'm using a blog to solicit ideas for those must-do things that I ought to accomplish prior to my departure from NYC later this summer. I'm looking forward to my new life in California, but I don't want to have any regrets about things I always wanted to get around to during my twelve years here, but never did.

..not to mention all the stuff it never even occurred to me to do.

That's where you come in. Leave me comments with any suggestions you may have regarding things you feel I simply must do before leaving NYC behind for good. I'm looking for those unique experiences that one can't have anywhere else.

I'll be posting my own "to-do" list, and hopefully documenting each adventure with stories and pictures right here on this blog.

Thanks! --M.

No comments: